Can someone please explain this

Lebarronn90

I got this from the FAQ link but I'm not sure I understand it.

· Build ships without losing energy value to systems

If you need fleets but your systems are low or out of available energy slots, change the destination of the construction to a neutral system (it can be habited or inhabited). The ship will still have a cost in maintenance and refined points, but it will save energy.

Ships do not use energy just maintenence points. Shipyards use energy but you cannot send them to a neutral planet only one you posess. Is this something that can be done with RebEd because I don't use it and if so that would explain my confusion. If it's not a rebed feature somebody please explain this thanks

Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

Guest Scathane

That's a very good question, especially since I posted it. I found it in a strategy guide and just pasted it into the FAQ. I first thought it was the maintenance pool but that doesn't work.

I don't know! :oops:

Maybe someone else has a suggestion?

Guest Scathane
I guess I might as well delete it then... Good of you guys to notice! :D If you find anything else out of the ordinary, please let me know...