The Glory of Page.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles

"It all started when I clicked on Rebellion and started another glorious game of SWR, Like any other time I was the Rebels and like most times, I found Page early in the game. So I sent him with one of my fleets to an Imperial controlled world. After taking that Planet over I leave the Fleet there as a Defense force. Still with me? Anyways, I had him Idle, pretty much just sitting there doing nothing. Until I get a message that Piett has been captured. Thats is when things go down hill from here.

All of the sudden a fleet of 19 ships appear over Commenor (the planet I took over) with only a Mon Cal Cruiser and two assault frigates, We have no chance in the world. So there I was with not a chance in the world and it happens! Page, on the Mon Cal Cruiser escapes from the grasp of the Imperial Fleet. While the Fleet was in Hyperspace I clicke on my mission icon and it said Vader had been captured aboard the Mon Cal Cruiser. Yehoo! Then I reach Xyquine my only controlled planet left in that sector. Where I am attacked again by that same darn fleet that attacked Commenor! Yet to my advantage I run again! to Coruscant, Why? Because I have found out the Emperor is there and decide to give Page a try at Abducting him. To my surprise, the planet is Fleet-Less. So I give the abduction a try a it Worked! There he did it. captured Vader and Palpatine!

Later that game, I also managed to take Coruscant!

So all hail the greatest Abductor in the History of SWR, Page! Oooooo! Ahhhhhh!

Later,

Josh

Edited by Admiral_Antilles

Guest Scathane
I never encoutered anything like that, but I must say that Page is a good character to have around. He's got good stat and indeed seem more successful than other characters... :)

Plus in most of my games he's discovered as having Jedi powers.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
It's very that we all have roughly the same experience with Page... Does anyone know the code that makes up Page in the dll's?