Re: Petroglyph Forums Beta Launched! Come represent PFF!

SAGEKING-PG

Come be the first members to exclusively join the Petroglyph Community and get your name submitted to the credits of our next RTS title! Join the Developers for chats! Win prizes and join us in the Petroglyph Unlockables! Discuss Star Wars Empire at War and the expansion! Join the Forums

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/news/news_images/petroglyph_forums.jpg

Represent PFF! w00t.

Edited by Cain

Cool man - Its finally up and nice to see that Yn and Yang

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/17/Yin_yang.svg/180px-Yin_yang.svg.png

are finally complete - now we will have unnoficial and official forums. As a matter of fact this informations desirve to go in the Petroglyph Developers subfoum and be sticked there for eternity.

Cheers,

Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Bah, the Websense firewall here at work blocks me from getting to any URL with "game" in it.  I'm currently using a proxy to bypass the firewall which allows me to view the Petroglyph forum, but they don't support SSL so I can't log in or post.  I'm pretty sure if I knew the numeric IP I could get in the site normally.  I have done a lookup to find that the domain is 216.120.237.52, so I imagine I just need a port.  Or does anyone know of any other way to do this?  Help!  :'( Edited by ]V[Zaknaril

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m83/qalsip/zak1_demo.jpg

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sf/type/2/zaknaril.png

Kelathin you sound like Fosh 2 years ago :) but he was like "PFF is one fire, PFF is on fire, everybody for it's self" :) ... I still remember those times - and look how he has now become :) a great guy.

AT-AT Controller what will really happen ... I'm not sure ... but I agree that PFF has become something more than a backup .... we have a freedom that official PF will never have because we are the unnofficial dudes :) and by now we had made PFF a name of its own even far away than the EAW community. In the end its all up to us ...this has never been about cool graphics or fancy talking ... just us haveing fun in our style. 

PS. If I release now the Spore unseen pictures I can guarantee ya that the all the gaming community in the world...will know PFF.

Edited by Cain

Well the only way to make PFF die is if you allow it. Do we still have that quote I said way back when? Well anyways it went something like this "If you want PFF/EAW to die then you will allow it but if you don't want it to die you won't let it". Simple as since its more of a state of mind  :P We even have posters skipping threads and not making their own threads or posting.  8) Deja vu

I wonder ... maybe we should evolve? Create our own warrior path ...

How about PFF: Evolution?

Edited by Cain

uhhhh i was never much of a warrior more of a quick shot/stab em in the back while their not looking

but what would be different?

Edited by Controller

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Every gamer is a warrior ... well except the ones who play SIMS Pets  ;D ... who knows in what we will evolve in or what will be different ... it should be more fun, more open ... we have no limits basically ... I want to give a chance to our PF clone to evolve too ... PFF can do whatever we like to do. Petroglyph has never imposed any restriction on us.

ehh isnt that what we do already? but yeah i agree with that so yeah why not

Yes ... there is a certain temptation to go in that uncharted direction of total freedom ... let's see if other people desire to share their ideas.

Isn't all of the data from here going to be transfered to the official forums?

Well no request has been made about this and from my discussions with Mike he said that it's up to us do decide what we wish to do .... so will probably evolve in something more advanced and we will cover more games ... who knows. Next week we will all search for an answer to our future.

Cheers,

Cain