What happened to the PFF Mod?

1upD

Did it get un-stickied or something? I can't find it.

Don't say you deleted it. I wasn't finished. Do you hear me, I wasn't through!!!

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Why what happened? Guys find a better plan of action .... start with simple things and move on bigger ones. This is the only way - you need a manager ;)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Someone wanted the mod to go in a certain direction and it ended up going on a different route then the author wanted it to -.-

I would revive it but only if the regulars to PFF want me to do so.

Someone wanted the mod to go in a certain direction and it ended up going on a different route then the author wanted it to -.-

I would revive it but only if the regulars to PFF want me to do so.

I'll revive it! Heck, I'll run the thing, as long as it doesn't become too much for me........Eh......Whatever..........

I guess I'm past this now......I have GOT to fix tEB

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

wow I asked if people wanted it to live and we get 2 people pushing that they want it to live. If this keeps up then nothin will get done  :-\

edit: God damn my typos today

What I mean is that 2 people wanted it to host it but that would conflict.

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

Listen, I quit it because it was straying WAY far away from what I wanted it to be.  I didn't want just ANYONE to be in it, you see.  But...I guess it won't go that way....I'm done modding period.  There are only a few people I'd let lead this if they wanted to, and that's Dragonshadow, Substance, Bex....possibly another, but you'd have to talk to me about it. I don't want people to just automatically take charge without my knowledge or approval.  It's like a guy who only has one post and no experience or knowledge taking charge of LoW or IA2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Ok then i'll think of a different styled PFF mod then. Maybe the PFF Mod is the video project but i'll think of something faction like then. Ya.....

Anybody up for created a PFF Faction? Grunt units, fighters, capital ships and such? That would work instead of us in it. The heroes I donno.....maybe another custom and original concept? At least 5 people should be interested in this before I make a thread about this and kick it off. If not then another idea down the drain and i'll focus on the video project.

Ok then i'll think of a different styled PFF mod then. Maybe the PFF Mod is the video project but i'll think of something faction like then. Ya.....

Anybody up for created a PFF Faction? Grunt units, fighters, capital ships and such? That would work instead of us in it. The heroes I donno.....maybe another custom and original concept? At least 5 people should be interested in this before I make a thread about this and kick it off. If not then another idea down the drain and i'll focus on the video project.

The heroes will be the members........Now what would the other units be?

Still Alive

Still Alive

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS