Official FoC Website is Live!!

Foshjedi2004

Step into the shadows that hide the likes of Jabba The Hutt in the single-player demo for Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption, the expansion pack for the best selling Star Wars Empire at War. Command an army of ruthless criminals as you experience the beginnings of Tyber Zann?s rise to power as the galactic crime lord. Encounter upgraded Empire and Rebellion forces as you seek to replace Jabba the Hutt as the most powerful criminal leader in the galaxy.

Learn brand new game elements and abilities that signal the beginning of the end for Jabba The Hutt. Use any means necessary to achieve your goals; kidnapping, intimidation, piracy and black market technology are but a few of the options you have with the brand new planetary corruption feature. Fight dirty with new units like cloaking transports, mobile defense pads, disruptor equipped mercenaries and abilities like bribery, cloaking and buzz droids. Do you have what it takes to corrupt the galaxy?

Star Wars Empire at War: Forces of Corruption will be available in stores on October 24, 2006.

Greetings Everyone From the Guys over at LucasArts... (not me though.. I'm only a Lowly Moderator.. ::))

The Official Website for FoC is now up and Running.

It has 31 Pieces of Concept art, 3 new Trailers and a number of new Screenshots.

Check it out here:

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swempireatwar_foc/

Many Flying TikiMonkeys Died to Bring you this information...So Enjoy it... ;D

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg