Someone to play against

DJKN

Hi,

I am looking for someone to play against. I am quite a noob, but I know (I think) nearly all the aspects of the game.. however I still suck. unfortunatly, I cannot host, as my router (not firewall) does not permit it, even when I open up every port from 1-65535 (any help here would be appreciated as well). I don't mind if I am alliance or empire.

Philip

Hiya Phillip if you have icq please list your number. If you don't have it, get it. A lot of us multiplayers find each other this way go to http://www.icq.com also please list your email address and welcome to the site. I prefer imps play slow speed for its the same as med speed when you have high speed internet or it sure seems like it and a medium size galaxy. I also play all tactics allowed anything goes but if you have reservations on that they can be discussed. hope to play you soon
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

Ok.. I will look into getting ICQ... but I have msn... I am online very often and I live in AUS. My email is shawpg@hotmail.com, however it is only letting in @optus.com.au, @optusnet.com.au, @optushome.com.au, @hotmail.com and yeah 1 more but thats it. If you have msn please add me (at shawpg@hotmail.com). Thanks. I have actually been on this site a bit but this is the first time I bothered to sign up for an account after I signed up and forgot that shawpg@hotmail.com wouldn't let in the swrebellion email... I was too lazy after that.

Edit: Oh yeah I prefer slow to med speed but largest galaxy. I'm a CADET? God damn I'm a commander in TIE Fighter :D. (I'm noob in that too)

yes, its true; both players must have his savegames. To avoid losing a savegame, i have a folder named "savegames rebellion" with subfolders with the nicknames of my opponets. When i exit from the game but i want to continue another day, i go to where rebellion game is installed, then to "savegames" folder and copy the netgame to the particular folder of my opponent. Then, when i play with my ooponet again, i restore the savegame in his nickname folder to "saveganes" folder where the rebellion is installed.

In this way is very very strange to lost a game unless you forget to copy the game. :D