My new Avatar!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Do you like Admiral Antilliles new Avatar?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Admiral Antilliles new Avatar?

• It Fits him Perfect!
    • Yeah, It'll work.
    • Nah, I liked his other better.
    • No, I hate It!

Guest Scathane
Goodness, Scath, I didn't think someone would actually write the whole spam scene out! 8O:lol:
I didn't either, until I searched the web... It was a copy-paste ametter from there on... :D

I thankyou for the comment nonspamer SOCL, just remember if you do spam what will happen. Though my fight is with Admiral_Antilliles it would only please me more to destroy more spamers. :evil:
I am the clone of Admiral Antilliles, and I stand for Anti-Spam! I will kill Admiral Antilliles! - Anti Spamtilliles

I thankyou for the comment nonspamer SOCL, just remember if you do spam what will happen. Though my fight is with Admiral_Antilliles it would only please me more to destroy more spamers. :evil:
Like I said, this guy reminds of me of Zoot. An anti-hero villian who is a spinoff of another person/being. :lol: How interesting.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well I am sorry to say there will be no more Anti_spamtilliles, due to the complaints people had of it being stupid.

Well I am sorry to say there will be no more Anti_spamtilliles, due to the complaints people had of it being stupid.
I don't think it was that but instead the fact that you were basically attempting to draw more attention to yourself...you know, kind of draw the spotlight towards you and make you the center of attention. It seemed more annoying than anything else (now that I know the truth) and by nature people do not take a liking to such actions. Further more, no offense, but it showed a touch of immaturity.

Be careful or I am end up analyzing you fully.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Well said SOCL,

After I looked at some of those posts, They were Immature posts. So don't worry about analyzing me, I probably deserve it.

I would just like to say that I never said it was stupid.................................

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Guest Scathane
You try to be humble yet they still shoot you down....
Isn't it nice to be able to count on people... :twisted::wink:

I would just like to say that I never said it was stupid.................................
That's not necessary, Antililles has got us for that... :twisted:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
You try to be humble yet they still shoot you down....
Isn't it nice to be able to count on people... :twisted::wink:

That's not necessary, Antililles has got us for that... :twisted:

"Us" as in Scath, Trej, and SOCL. Is what he means dinochick. :wink::D

@Dinochick: Why thankyou for Not say it was stupid but am afraid there will be no more of him.

• 4 weeks later...
The CorelliSPAM SPAMmer Exchange

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed