Tyber Zann Dossier Up! 2 New Wallpapers (Tyber & Silri)

SAGEKING-PG

Counter intelligence by Rebel forces on the Zann Consortium has brought us the Dossier of Tyber Zann. Find out his story and what he is all about. http://www.petroglyphgames.com/community/tyberzann.php

2 New Wallpapers have also been added to the Forces of Corruption Collection, Silri & Tyber Zann.

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/community/wallpapers.php

Edited by Cain

stunned by my glorious features they were  ;D

But there probably is some baisis to this. Perhaps Tyber Zahn's rather unsightly and weathered look reflects his personality and experiance, we don't now much about his character since we haven't heard him speak much but he seems to be described as "calculating, intelligent, organized, and a natural leader". But that could describe several people in star wars. That could describe like uhhh. thrawn, garm bel ibis, and people like that. So where does his supposed bitterness and evilness come from? The short blurb about him says he became a smalltime crimelord, hence the evilness, and I guess his bitterness and coldness comes from spending a little too much time in the spice mines of kessel.

oh and w0000t! I am taller than Tyber Zahn!  8)