Possible Map for RDM (Harta propusa pentru RDM)

I think we should start by polishing here and there CA's map. Then after we learn all the new triks CA has implemented we create a huge map ... it also depends how good the AI will be. In RTW if the map was too huge the AI had problems finding the cities.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

so i cant tell you what im looking at on a map sue me(on second thought dont) anyway thats what i thought it was it looks a bit like a piece of the RTW map

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Since this is now an international subforum I think it will be a godd idea if ... we keep it in EN and specify in the topic name if it is in romanian :) I will start a RO topic right now for small chat :)

As for the map - lemme search some tutorials from RTW ;)

Btw. Stage one: Improve the original MTW2 map by polishing and small changes. This will be use as a learning process and it will make it in the first mod public version.

Stage two: Start the work on an improved map.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -