Story Making Thread

Ghostly_Substance

Video: - First 30 sec to 2 min

(Do note i'm trying to be realistic and no stupid stuff)

- Logo's

- Title Screen of movie

- Brief Star Wars intro

- Camera pans into a nebula and then a modded ship rumbles by overhead

- My secret unit then is seen screaming  pass the modded ship (Ship being either friend or foe)

- Camera slowly pans too a much bigger battle of random units and stronger music starts playing

i like the beginning of that. is star wars intro like the scrolling words?

anyway my one would be.(may end up being the first 3 or 4 min depends what way you chose)

- Logo's

- Title Screen of movie

- Brief Star Wars intro

- Camera pans into space where you see SWM's ventor fly overhead(like the SD in the beginning of ANH)

if GS and SWM are allies

- GS's secret unit flys passed the ventor. as fighters launch from the Carrier ship(ventor)

- Camera zooms out to a space battle with both GS's ship and SWM's ship flying towards the battle(in the distance if the battle ships can be seen coming out of hyperspace on both sides)

if GS and SWM are enemy's

- GS's secret unit flys towards the ventor while fighters are launched to attack GS's unit(you hear a voice that says something like we our underattack by an unknown ship[replaced by class if it is a known ship] send reinforcements.)

- SWM's allies pop out of hyperspace.(maybe followed by GS's allies but they can come later of needed)

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Well I've got some time right now so I'll throw in an idea for the story.

Basically recycle the FoC ideas and units.  Have each person be a smuggler with one space unit that is their spaceship (if you want it to be an SSD then so be it) and one ground unit as their personal vehicle (well-armed of course).  It is the story of a group of fringe smugglers that are loosely allied and the affect of the Galactic Civil War and Tyber Zahn's organization upon them and their relationships.

Several roles in this could be:

1) ally with Rebels (idealistic)

2) ally with Empire (paid money)

3) ally with Tyber (paid money)

4) unaffiliated and be paid on a job basis (Boba Fett like)

This is just some basic ideas that could be used for episodic content for the series (if it is going to be one).

Hmm cool. Thanks for the idea Garbageben and AT-AT. The first movie will be the real thing from 10-30 minutes and then mini episodes about your smugglers  ;D Weeeeeeeee. Nice so my color for a pirate ship would be either Red or blue (dirtied up or clean as a whistle color). Also just posted a thread while making this post.

So discuss more on the pirates episode since we can do this now and expand on it while the movie will be more complex since this project focuses on the movie  ;D