Gundam series

Ghostly_Substance

So my sub-forum went down but barely anybody posted there so why make a new one. Anyways I came across this and found interesting that a Japanese version would be much better then what was originally shown in Japan and most of the world.

http://hi-majin.blogzine.jp/photos/wing_gundam/wg12.html  - Japanese version of "Wing Gundam Zero"

http://www.fschobbies.com/scifi/gundam/art/48287.jpg

and the original "Wing Gundam Zero"

Well Gundam is also releastic depending on which series you watch (MS Igloo focusing on research). Well its realistic up to a point but still realistic in most aspects.

• 1 year later...

Yes and I'm enjoying it. However we need the Gundams to at least fall prey to someone unlike in episode 9-11. Hey what the hell 9/11  :o Conspiracy theory! Anyways that aside I do enjoy this show since it shows how much people can do and how the world would react if you managed to form such a strong faction.

I want to see more Flag fights and probably more prototypes that both work efficiently and inefficiently at the same time. Prototypes are just that, new toys needing to be tested. As for the Gundams nice to know they went out of the boring loop of society but they sure got problems of their own both technologically and mentally. Technological being their ship isn't armed with weapons and the pilots need more common sense.

• 1 month later...
This Gundam 00 Series relies on tactics and numbers but people fail to realize that :P Well can't wait for rest of the season 1 and then rumored Season 2. Or i'm probably confused and think theres season 2 but I heard there was. What kind of twist will Gundam show next lol.