Lets give it up for the SWR Staff!!!!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I have been on these forums for about two months now and have met a lot of people and even made some friends. I came to this site looking for mods and saw the forums ,and I needed a question answered after I got a reply I responded and then I was hooked! I now have 1002 posts since.

Except this post is not about me.

This post is about the SWR Staff for creating this site and these lively forums. For Evaders creating the site JediIgor for letting us use his space for Elvis who moderates all of our Off Topic posts (especially me) for Scath who well is Scath.

They all do this for us and I think the least we could do in return is too tell them thanks.

I also want to say that I plan to be on these forums for a long time to come.

If anyone else wants to add something be my guest, that is the point of this post.

Again Thanks SWR Staff!! :D

Later,

Josh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt've said it better myself admiral, i think we all owe the SWR staff our thanks for creating this site, thanks alot guys.

adrian (darth_ramoth)

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Thanks darth, we definitely owe the SWR staff out thanks. Anyone else have something to add?

Dito on all of the above Admiral! Even though I have never had the opportunity to play SWR, you all have welcomed me to the forums here and treat me like an equal. I really like the people here and I also plan to being around as long as there are things to talk about :D:wink::lol:

Thanks everyone!! :D:D:D:D

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

I haven't been here as long as alot of you all, but the staff has treated me real good, they made a sight that older people could go to and share their wisdom with younger people. :D:D
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Yes, they treat us all like equals. I think that is one reason I stay on these forums. Plus i have no social life whatsoever. :D

I would also like to thank the SWR staff for all of their hard work on keeping this site going. Since joining in 2002, I have made many friends, partaken in my first rpg forum, found out that women do indeed like SW as much as the guys, and enjoyed the comraderie of theSWR staff and it members, new and old.

And for that I thank you. :D

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Well just don't stand there Admiral, find a social life. :D:o
It's strictly forbidden for any registered SWR member to have a social life!!! :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Whoa! Happy B-day! I'm getting a vision bill want to hear it? Good. Hear goes:

I walking on the sidewalk and see a sign that reads, Come see the oldest SW fan alive! I couldn't resist so I walk in and there stands a gut named bill. :lol::wink::D

Happy B-Day bill err.....Old One! :D

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, BILL!!!

By the way, about the SWR staff: whatever happened to the other staff members who Scath and Elvis and... 8O TREJ?! 8O Trej is on the staff?! 8O WHOA! CONGRATS!!! :D Any how, whatever happened to the rest of the staff? Like that Nemesis guy and so forth?

What's the point in having staff who are never here?

....No, I can't think of a reason either.... :!:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif