Assassin's Creed

Ghostly_Substance

Since the wipe i'ma repost this but with new information.

Ok Assassin's Creed plays like GTA almost with freedomwise and you get a horse instead of cars. Unlike GTA 3 you can interact with the scenery fully but if you do this during assassination attempts you will be discovered and would have to run away or deal with guards. Also if you interact with the scenery you can have a better chance of annoying the AI and also new ways of attacking.

once your in the general AI you can use your "instincts" of a hawk to find your target and it would clearly glow as if you were using a scanner but all in white blobs. Ready to assassinate? Just don't be a noob and you shall  8)

Last bit, whos getting this game and for what system? No console wars or reason just say if your getting it and for what console. Yes and for PC

To me I just saw it and it looked amazing. That one part in the clip where he did "good things for the monks" so they let him walk with them disgused as one so he can sneak up on his target.

I never really got the GTA feel with it tho, looks like it is suppose to be more realistic than that. Especially since you can only take 1 blow to the head before you are dead you need to be really sneaky.

edit: also I am getting it for the 360

Just play what you want and don't be a console war fanboy noob since i'm getting my PS3 either way and getting Assassin's Creed for PC.

Ya I liked that monk bit and it seems like those side missions found in GTA with the telephone booths or random homes where you do random missions. I'm refering to the GTA feel as in you can do whatever you want whenever you want how ever you want and you got a horse to do so  ;D  1 hit kill proves how careful you have to be and this game ain't for noobs  :P If noobs will cry they die in one hit should smarten up  8) Then I can see a mod done for PC where the health is upped to 5 hits (i'ma exclude that mod from my list).

Eh, I'm not a big PC player. I hate to keep having to shell a lot of money into it to continuely upgrade it. I would rather just buy a console every few years and have everything I need included. Also I currently have a laptop for college so...really can't upgrade that to begin with. Also the computer I have at home that I could upgrade, to get AC to look like it will on 360 it will cost me way more than the price of 360 haha. Not bashing PC, just not my type of gaming.

The only thing I can run on my laptop are RTS and MMORPGs  :-\

• 2 weeks later...