SW Rebellion II

Old_Traveller

Imagine SW Rebellion space battles run with the "Homeworld" engine, the land invasions run with the "Galactic Battlegrounds" engine, missions run by the "Jedi Knight II" engine and the diplomacy run by the Civilization engine...

What a wonderfull world it would be...

Star Wars Rebellion II !!!

Old_Traveller

\

Hey Traveller welcome to the site. If you are indeed the same Old_Traveller who used to play on the zone using that same name then we have had many many fine battles. I used to go by the name Firebird_26 or CDL_Firebird_26 If you are that person welcome back old friend. If not I bid welcome to all newcomers to our little corner of the galaxy.
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

wouldnt be cool tho if rebellion II did come out, with just a general overhaul/update of the game. altho something ive always wanted to do in rebellion is to get to play like the movies, and have the rebels base on hoth maybe seeing a cut scene or 2 when you invade the planet or maybe have leia captured on the death star (like the manual states can happen) but maybe now im just dreaming a bit...oh well...its nice to dream

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

I wouldn't like Rebellion with a engine like Homeworld has, it would remind me to much of Force Commmander, what a waste!
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Yes, it's me! we had fun battles indeed. I've been moving around a bit and always waiting for an impossible SWR II. So much potential for a game!! shame it never got critical mass for the developers to invest more.

Ive lost my old SWR disc and not sure how to get the game again. I am currently in Africa so local shops are out of the question.

Any clues?

Cheers,

Traveller

\

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Indeed, I hope you find another copy of SWR. I don't know what I would do if I lost mine? 8O