a newbie´s suggestion

BoShek

Hello all,

I finally managed to solve my problems with your site by updating my browser :oops: and am now able to post

Ever since I reactivated my copy of rebellion a few weeks ago, I was looking for kindred spirits on the net because I just KNEW there had to be those who like me feel, Rebellion is NOT the worst game ever. Needless to say I was overjoyed to finally make it here.

I´m mainly looking for multiplayer opponents here and have already managed to get through one game, getting thoroughly trounced in the process :wink: .

But enough of my waffling: I´ve seen a lot of players look for opponents on this site but there is no particular place for them to go. So (finally) my suggestion:

How about a forum dedicated to bringing players together and arranging games? Even better: how about a chat from where players set up games on the spot?

Yesterday I was looking for players an Gamespy for three hours. One turned up but my computer froze and when I got back he was gone. :(

This is the place for all things Rebellion. So what better place to look for players can there be?

Here goes nothing! - Lando

Hey Boshek you were not trounced you played a decent game and will get better in the future no prob hope we play again soon. Anyway i am finding ICQ is a great way to get opponents that and zone friends but icq is more internationally feasable i guess you'd say. anyway until a chatroom or forum opens for us i say if your not on icq get on it and list your number so others can put you on their icq list

mine is 235502242

add me to your list fellow multiplayers

Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

Hey Boshek you were not trounced you played a decent game and will get better in the future no prob hope we play again soon.

Aah, I´m just too modest. :) Watch that disappear, when I get better. :twisted:

I´ll definitely play you again. How about same time next week?

Here goes nothing! - Lando