Re: PFF Video Project

Ghostly_Substance

Well since my previous outline got deleted during the "deletion" or "backup" heres another one.

Well fellow PFFers would help create a story line for the modded units they add into the game but keeping it Star Warsy at the same time. Well you can add in units from another place but making sure it feel Star Warsy like it came through a black hole or had a time shift or something around like that.

Well if your confused all you have to do is enter in 1 land and one space unit and then we would try and make a movie of it online while we all try and make a plot to follow. Discussion would take place either here (PFF Hidden Door), MSN, Xfire or maybe on another board temporerly to avoid spoilers. So then we need at least 5 people to participate with their 2 units (one for land and one for space) and we follow what we agreed on for plot.

Ya in Bex's point of view it maybe a mod but a mini-mod for a video making purpose...if you don't want to do it multiplayer wise then i'll try and follow the plot you guys came up with and try to replicate it ingame. If you got a good computer which can produce high graphics then sure go for it.

Member list:

-> Ghostly

-> Star Wars Man

-> AT-AT

-> Mikan

-> Garbageben

-> swgbex

-> Swiss Knight

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

i'll join by putting units in as well as filming if you want i can run EAW full graphics with no lag as for my units im not sure yet. i  know one of them i would like to have but i would need someone to model it

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Well you give the coding to those who can play with High graphics and we try to use them to make a scene from the script/story we make up  ::)

When FoC releases and when we have enough people  ::) Also if you have AT-AT you might want to contact him also since hes part of the group. I'ma start the project off with the beginning scene clip and then you guys could come up with a continuation anyway you want as long as it stays Star Warsy with some reasonable expaination for outsider units like Mobile Suits or Star Trek units. We'll see what we can come up with when enough people join.

Well I got my space unit I just need to make it fire its main weapons.....Bex told me what to do with it but I couldn't find the & I confused Mikan  :-\ Well once my *Censored* gets properly functioning and actually attacks then my mech gets modelled then I can show you both  8)

Video: - First 30 sec to 2 min

(Do note i'm trying to be realistic and no stupid stuff)

- Logo's

- Title Screen of movie

- Brief Star Wars intro

- Camera pans into a nebula and then a modded ship rumbles by overhead

- My secret unit then is seen screaming  pass the modded ship (Ship being either friend or foe)

- Camera slowly pans too a much bigger battle of random units and stronger music starts playing

This ain't a spoiler since its not final and only if I can figure out a place for this project to secretly come up with the video plot then we'll do it behind unseen doors, ah yes a secret sub forum  ;D

I might join...but I don't necessarily have three units. Anyways, does it have to somehow fit into Star Wars canon?  Because I have an idea, if I could get a modelor to model it.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

Making me spam -.-

1 Space unit & 1 Land unit = 2 units not 3

Well yes it somehow has to fit and if it doesn't we'll figure out a way for it to fit in like a very complex space rip or something even more complex  ::) Hopefully it'll be a simple bandage  :P

I also made a sub-forum for those who are participating so when we do start a story nobody could get a sneak peak and ruin the video. You never know if it might be "Work in progress" or a good hard worked on video. About any voice acting is still up in the air if anybody wants to do that.

I can do modeling (ships or vehicles...anything that's not a living thing...), some skinning, and can record footage at maxed uber settings with absolute 0 lag...I can do a little xml coding too.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/RyuuKageSIG.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/AoSW-JCW_Banner.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...