Stuid things drunks do.

Grand Admiral Thrawn 889

ok well since this was missing i thought i'd add it.

what this is for is if you hear of anything a drunken friend or person you know does we want to hear about it, so the community can laugh.

Please don't put Anything that can be used by others to find out locations and please KEEP IT CLEAN!

here's my story.

I was at a friend's 18th on Saturady the 23nd Sept. it started fine until he had a few drinks at which time he was completly paraletic. the first stupid thing he did was fall over and collapse onto a table, the 2nd was when we got him on to a bench he sorta slipped off and hit the floor lightening fast. 3rd he had an 18th Balloon attached to his arm and my friend told him it was trying to eat him so he squashed it against his face and the bit it. 4th we told him that the chairs wanted to kill him he then slid off the bench and started to wrestle the Chairs. 5th we got him into his bath and then i got a Permanent Marker from his mum and DREW all over his face and arm. while he was unconcious.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

lol, nice one GAT. *gives GAT a cookie with magic inside :P*

I actually don't have any friends that drink, nor any relatives. My family is clean. :)

Anyway, if you are going to buy beer buy Odouls or any other non-alcoholic and put it into some Budweiser cans. That will fool 'em.

Well i'll just say this was in Slovakia since its needed to help with the story.

Both me and my friend have a beer with the girl I know and her friends. Everybody except my friend all drink the beer fast (Zlaty Bazant) and my friend is dumbfounded to know that I never drank and he had more beer in his glass then both me and that girl I know. So he tried to drink up to catch up since thats what I did to catch up to the rest. Later on in the night (probably 11 pm Slovak time) all of us went into the bar and continued drinking. My friend ends up going into the washroom and then comes back hitting someones chair. That perosn looks back thinking "wtf" and my friend speaks english so it must of clicked in that slovak's guys brain "Stupid foreigner getting drunk and hitting my chair."

Both me and the girl I know (Forgot what happened to the other 3) just laugh about the situation continuse being confused and then minding his own business. Later on (since I remember it being dark) we went down the main road back to our apartments and while we were strolling along I hit a circus sign and we all joked about it. Later the girl I know made some weird joke about some random person down the street being m cousin  :-\ I doubt that I would of known. 

In Pezinok (who cares if I list the locations or not it helps the story)

Well both me and my friend went to Pezinok and went into the park to wait for the girls but since I heard rumors and am a foriegner (somewhat) I took those rumor a little too seriously and made myself paranoid. Well I think we met up with the girls and walked around town for a bit and acted stupid of course. We then came across this pub where we sat down and had fun. I spilt my rum and ended up being the clumbsy clown of the show but they of course had fun and gave me a new one  ::) My friend then goes into the pub (inside not the sitting outside bit) and gets those hard stuff with the girl I know. We are partying and talking about random stuff and someone else spills their drink and they become the star of the show. Me being buzzed from the Borovicha and some random beer in some dirty glass (I didn't care I was drunk) I continued drinking until there was this weird moment with the girl and a guy (Nothing graphic happened just nearly).  Well when we were done we went to the playground in Modra near the apartments and had fun pointing at the "crowfoots" (Porkupines). Well it was crazier then I mentioned since i'm just briefing up the moments  ::)

• 2 months later...

lol fair enough. thanks for the cookiees but my birthday falls on my half term week, (or at least the party should so anything that they do will be gone by the time i get back to school so i don't care about that.)

Ok next thing that Drunks did... this actually happened to me.

At another Friends 18th party (this time not at his house) there were about 60 guests (including me and the Bands.)

I had a few too many Jack Daniels Whiskey shots about 10 after several Smirnoff ICe Red's. (a bit light weight but i dont drink that much.) Early in the night i was slapped round the face by a guy who doesn't like me. He had been doing it to other people for the whole night. I as i have already said after what i had drunk i had been dancing and singing really happy. and i randomly walk outside the place and find the guy who had slapped me... so i walk up to him no idea what i was doing and hit him round the face back, this was about 2 hours after he'd hit me. (the Guy is a Rugby player there's no way i would stand a chance against him.:) ) But after i've hit him i walk back into the hall and start dancing again. The guy walks up to me says my name and then HEADBUTTS me smack in the left eye!

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!