NMA - Gundam Invasion (EAW FoC)

Well thought I would add this back in on the forums and say that its still alive since Bex helped me keep it alive. Well this is just a basic mod that lets you play with any mobile suit I find interesting and let it loose in the Galactic Conquest for both Multiplayer and Singleplayer. I'm still thinking where I should put the mechs and tanks if it should be another faction but if that fails where else could it go? I find that mods are better when they also leave the other original factions alone and untouched to see how they would fair against your new faction(s). If anybody wants to help Bex mod up the units and me with the unit powers then your welcome to.

One last thing, yes I maybe a mech addict but i'm still sane enough to leave Star Wars original and if you don't like anime well then tough luck  ;D Well its not dead since one unit is being rendered finally after 2 months -.- Don't blame me that modders don't want to help me, I asked everywhere.......

When my unit is finally rendered it will be shown around only if anybody is interested  ::) Well thats if work stops swamping poor bex here  ::) If your interested post here to see the new weapon of war (if your out of the loop and don't know which unit i'm talking about).

Edited by Ghostly_Substance