I think it's time....

Garbageben

Then lets set up a game and play with it. I set up a gaming event a week in advance and nobody wanted to join except 3 people who didn't know if they would make it or not. Well suggest a game and get someone to play  ::) So? What you guys say? Up for a game on Sunday the 24th with BFME 2 and EAW??  ::)

Then lets set up a game and play with it. I set up a gaming event a week in advance and nobody wanted to join except 3 people who didn't know if they would make it or not. Well suggest a game and get someone to play  ::) So? What you guys say? Up for a game on Sunday the 24th with BFME 2 and EAW??  ::)

I'll try to get everything patched up and ready to go by then.  I should be able to play some on that day (depending on HW load at the time).