What Are You Listening To?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Led Zeppelin- Stairway to Heaven

...It's the greatest song in the world.  I can listen to it fanatically if I wish!

Tut tut, gentle Marge. The best song would undoubtably be one of Priest's, Maiden's or Metallica's. Or possibly Dragonforce's or Pantera's.

Judas Priest - Jugulator (Underrated song, underrated album, underrated alternative to Halford's vocals)

It bring upon us more of famine, death and war,

you know religion has a lot to answer for.

-Steve Harris, Iron Maiden

Gonna Fly Now-from the movie Rocky(the only song from that movie that anyone knows)

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

DI Radio - real reason why the internet was created(i)

This is a 2 hour Christmas special of 20 chosen trance selections by listeners so i'm basically listening to 20 tracks in 1 go making it one tracked from 20 tracks  :P This file tried to hide on me in the incomplete folder and I had to search it for 10 min. Zip/Garbageben can tell you how pissed I got that it took me 20 minutes to find it.

DI Radio - real reason why the internet was created(i)

This is a 2 hour Christmas special of 20 chosen trance selections by listeners so i'm basically listening to 20 tracks in 1 go making it one tracked from 20 tracks  :P This file tried to hide on me in the incomplete folder and I had to search it for 10 min. Zip/Garbageben can tell you how pissed I got that it took me 20 minutes to find it.

I would probably be dead after five minutes of that.

Dragonforce - Valley of the Damned

Well I would be glad if you listened to it for 5 min then you'd respect it in your death  :P When I said I searched for 10 I actually searched for 20 :/ typos....

--> Ghost in the Shell Solid State Society - Solid State Society

Yay for anime music (Anime music touches every genre of music)

Edited by Ghostly_Substance

Yay for anime music (Anime music touches every genre of music)

Yeah, show me Speed And Thrash Metal Anime Music and I'll cast an eternal +100 mana spell on you.

Metallica - Of Wolf and Man

I don't know about those styles, but I heard Screamo at the end of a Bleach intro cutscene.  If they have screamo, they have to have everything else

Led Zeppelin-  Communication Breakdown.

I'm basically getting into a mood where all I want to listen to is hard rock, because my friend thinks all the people in rock bands like Led Zeppelin, U2, The Doors, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, and other bands are possessed by demons.  He even hates the vocalist in Led Zeppelin, and said it sucks.  Poor soul...Only has Christian and Disney movies on his iPod.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/loverdog/pffuserbar1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

I don't know about those styles, but I heard Screamo at the end of a Bleach intro cutscene.  If they have screamo, they have to have everything else

Led Zeppelin-  Communication Breakdown.

I'm basically getting into a mood where all I want to listen to is hard rock, because my friend thinks all the people in rock bands like Iron Maiden

Sorry, not a rock band.

Iron Maiden - Aces High

Sorry, not a rock band.

Iron Maiden - Aces High

Technically Iron Maiden is a bit of a Rock band even though their Heavy Metal cause Metal was derived from rock plus Maiden's influences were  Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, UFO, Yes, Wishbone Ash, Apocalypse, Queen and Judas Priest(From Wikipedia)

Baba O' Riley - The Who

Technically Iron Maiden is a bit of a Rock band even though their Heavy Metal cause Metal was derived from rock plus Maiden's influences were  Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, UFO, Yes, Wishbone Ash, Apocalypse, Queen and Judas Priest(From Wikipedia)

But considering how Maiden was the driving force behind the new wave of British heavy metal from it's beginning, I wouldn't call it rock.

Metallica - Creeping Death

But considering how Maiden was the driving force behind the new wave of British heavy metal from it's beginning, I wouldn't call it rock.

Metallica - Creeping Death

ok, I can live with that

Prowler - Iron Maiden

Prowler - Iron Maiden

Janie's Got a Gun- Aerosmith

Nice songs you got there, props to the both of you.

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

Man these American Thrash songs are tight!

Nice songs you got there, props to the both of you.

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

Man these American Thrash songs are tight!

Thanks Much

Tea For One - Led Zeppelin (Another song with great bass playing in it by none other than John Paul Jones)