Looking for good sw rebellion opponents to play on kali.net

Darth Duda

I have two accounts on kali.net It's easy to connect and get going. Email me brian.duda@verizon.net or IM me (dudanation) and I'll gladly give you the codes to activate kali. Hey, it only costs $10 right now for a lifetime membership anyway so it's a great way to go. Just let me kno if you're up for it! later.
Fear is my ally.

I went to Kali but the only star wars game i saw was ep1 racer and in the r's I saw no rebellion. i clicked the link games. If kali supports rebellion where do i find it
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

That's the reason why I need to find players to play. What you do is connect to a server where both of the players are on, I usually try sever 1 )the bio server) just because it's easiest to go by numbers. At the bottom of Kali there is a black screen where game icons can be listed. Right click on that and do add custom game. Through there you find your game exe and stuff, it's pretty simple. Then all you have to do is launch the game and anyone on that server can join/create games with you. So in other words, you have to get in contact with me on a time when to meet in this server and we can start playing. Contact me if you want to play and I can guide you through this if there's any problems. I've played several times with a friend on it and I've never had any problems.
Fear is my ally.