Now I really am Admiral Antilliles!

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Hello all,

This post is to let you all know, I have finally earned the Rank of Admiral as stated in my name! :D This post is my favorite post I have posted yet! Do you want to know why? Well I will tell you. This post is about ME, so if you want to dis me, ask a question whatever!

Just don't take advantage of the dis thing. :D

Later,

Josh

Congratulations Double A (Admiral_Antillilies was to long to type) on your promotion. All of your well thought out spa... I uh... I mean posts, have been a huge contribution to the overall communal feel to the site. Keep spa... I mean posting. :wink:

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles

What did you say Wormie? :evil: I thought I heard spam! :evil:

Nah, Just kiddin wormie. :D Thanks for the complements....

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Hey did I here Spam? :evil:

First wormie now you! Whats up with you people? My post are very meaningfull and big!

In the absences of your Excellency the Grand Imperator of BEAK ®. It is my duty to correct you...

Did I hear Spam? Instead of Did I here Spam?

And meaningful instead of meaningfull...

And it's what's not whats....

And if you use the plural form of the verb to be you should use a plural subject. My posts are very meaningful...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Hey did I here Spam? :evil:

First wormie now you! Whats up with you people? My post are very meaningfull and big!

Please expand... :twisted:

:wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif