sup suhkahs

Hast1ngs

i had you all fooled. you thought i no longer came here. well i didn't for about 6 months but i decided to check it out...i was bored. by the way, the_mask, you will be getting that patch soon enough. been working lots lately. i got 56 hours in last week. i'm on the nick Hast1ngs now cause i got a new computer and couldn't remember my old password and i'm not sure what email address i signed myself up with. oh well. i've been playing soldier of fortune 2 lots lately and joined a clan. been taking up lots of my time.

and omg, get rid of those stupid pop-unders. they are annoying me.

well, seems i lost the patch. must have been deleted in a format so i lost everything, source, the hex locations. and i sure has hell ain't making another "patch" anytime soon so you're on your own.