English

Hi I have Emire at war in FRENCH and i don't understand french i was able to change the text so that's in english but the voicze of everybody the vocals are still in french so i cant finish the tutorial and i don't understand a thing of it. So does someone know where i can download of could someone send me the voice and sounds in english

Well firstly sending you the english sounds would actually be illegal to do. If you don't understand french then why do you have a french copy?  ??? And like I said, it is illegal to send the english voices to you as they are copyrighted and protected. Even though you own empire at war, you own the french version, not the english version and that's why it is illegal. So go out and buy an english version.

If you cant order it online.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

Well firstly sending you the english sounds would actually be illegal to do. If you don't understand french then why do you have a french copy?  ??? And like I said, it is illegal to send the english voices to you as they are copyrighted and protected. Even though you own empire at war, you own the french version, not the english version and that's why it is illegal. So go out and buy an english version.

If you cant order it online.

it's a review copy I promise it isn't illegal really but they thought i was from Wallonie but i'm from vlaanderen to languages in one country the other is french so i got a french copy so please i need english sounds

it's a review copy I promise it isn't illegal really but they thought i was from Wallonie but i'm from vlaanderen to languages in one country the other is french so i got a french copy so please i need english sounds

I dunno how to get english sounds, but I have another plan.

So, sell your French copy to someone, or return it at a store(only a store that will give you cash and not just gift cards or store merchandise in exchange) and then buy an English or American copy!!!!!

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

I dunno how to get english sounds, but I have another plan.

So, sell your French copy to someone, or return it at a store(only a store that will give you cash and not just gift cards or store merchandise in exchange) and then buy an English or American copy!!!!!

it's a review copy it's from the publisher not from a store

Well if it is a review copy that means you didnt pay for it and theirfore your just gonna have to buy the game. It's only 40-50 dollars, and if you go on EBay you can find it for less.

But im afraid noboddy can send you english sound files.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

• 5 months later...
you really can't change the launguage in the game? even in SWRS3RS, (whew, that's a doosey of an acronym) you can change the language so that the dialouge as well as the text is in a differnt language. And EAW should have subtitles.

yeah but some games are so big that to have multi language on the disk would mean another disk(even if its a DVD) so the don't do it. mind you this sort of thing only happens on PC(if it happens on consoles feel free to tell me).

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i276/At-At_controller/leetspeak4cz1jr.gif

I think it happens on most console games. And EAW isn't that big a game is it? it only has 2 CDs compared to like every other game these days that have like 4-6