Re: Good news but only for your consideration for the moment ;-)

Siddus

Hi guys ;)

First news : Mike told me news about community rep. They have been interviewing people for 2 weeks and are going to interview people for 2 other weeks. So no community rep before at least 4 weeks. I'll give you more news with time.

Second news : EAW-FR staff found out a way to play EAW WITHOUT gamespy. We are testing that and we will be sure that can be used by everyone.

So stay tuned ;)

Thanks for keeping this for your consideration for the moment , I don't want rumors because it would be very hard to tell people "finally no community reep before 2 months or the way to play eaw wihtout eaw finally don't work" Thanks ;)

Hi guys ;)

First news : Mike told me news about community rep. They have been interviewing people for 2 weeks and are going to interview people for 2 other weeks. So no community rep before at least 4 weeks. I'll give you more news with time.

Second news : EAW-FR staff found out a way to play EAW WITHOUT gamespy. We are testing that and we will be sure that can be used by everyone.

So stay tuned ;)

Thanks for keeping this for your consideration for the moment , I don't want rumors because it would be very hard to tell people "finally no community reep before 2 months or the way to play eaw wihtout eaw finally don't work" Thanks ;)

For news one: Good luck with that  ;D

News two: I smell a hax. Nice but will it be stable ?  :P

Good news about the rep.  Interesting news about Gamespy....I think that Mike and the other Petro devs may be a bit angry when they read this though.
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Good news about the rep.  Interesting news about Gamespy....I think that Mike and the other Petro devs may be a bit angry when they read this though.

?

Why

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

There's no hack and it's a way to play the game 100% without those ****  servers.

But it seems more complicated and we still have to use a third-pary software ... We're trying to make the method successful without the soft.