Re: Where can i get the software that helps you mod?

I have seen several mods that are awaiting the mod tools - e.g. Legacy of war but where do you get the tools that help prepare renders and so on??

Are you guys programming in something? If so - which package?  :-\

Fosh - If you are out there - I know you are the guy to know... Can you give me some guidance as i am keen to learn more about programming and modding... ;)

I'm pretty sure that the modding tools aren't out yet. You can change the XML files, but that's it for now.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

The renders are made with 3D software, the most popular being 3D Max. When the tools come out they will include convertors that can convert their models to be used in game.

As far as programming, at least modding EaW, you should study up on XML and Lua. Lua is used for scripting in empire at war.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator