Who would you trust you're life with?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Who would you trust you're life with?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you trust you're life with?

• A Noghri
    • A Wookiee

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Hey ya'll,

Here is another POLL from yours truly, This is a question I have thought about for a while. Who would you trust you're life with a Noghri or a Wookiee?

Then after you answer the post please state why you answered the way you did.

A Noghri definately

they have the same life debts thingys as the Wookies and they DON'T ever loose their temper (while a certain Wookie we all know does that a lot of times in the movies ;))

they also know martial arts and they are able to BEAT a Wookie in combat (seen when a certain Noghri beats a certain Wookie unconsious)

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

A Noghri for the same reasons Andy gave, though you can't, sadly, cuddle with one like you can with a Wookie. :wink:

Being the Grand Imperator of BEAK, I have to comment. Antilliles, what does "Who would you trust you're life with" mean? I literally means: who would you trsut you are life with. What does that mean? Carefully with grammar and spelling in the future, Antilliles, or esle we shall have many more runs-in like this in the future. 8)

I chose Noghri as well, for the simple fact that I would be more afraid of a Noghri than a Wookie. I would like to say though, that I would trust my life with either of these two species. The Wookie life debt, and it's Noghri equivelant (sp?) do not stop at the individual with that debt. You see this in the NJO when after hearing of Chewie's death, his nephews want to protect the Solo family because they feel that the debt has not been repaid, as well with the Noghri, I've lost count of all the different bodyguards the Leia has had throughout the different books. I just wanted to show the amount of respect that I have for both of these noble ane honorable species... I'll shut up now.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

• 1 month later...

I don't want to see that pic either.

I choose Noghri because they are awesome and not as large as a wookie, don't get me wrong i don't have a grudge against wookies but a noghri is much more awesome he can do martial arts and has a bit of a silence over him. instead of a certain wookie thet roars loud when he has infiltrated a enemy space station.

I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader-

Wipe them out, all of them - darth Sidious -

It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice - scooter-

If you see the flash, but don't hear the bang, you're dead-Drill Sergeant-

Check my Forum india.messageboard.nl/4095

Most posts are dutch but english is allowed

• 4 weeks later...