Fun Jedi Games: anyone else ever do this?

eea76

Sometimes, in multiplayer, both of us abandon all galactic problems and focus on jedi training. We each pick an outer rim world and move all characters there. Recruit like mad, and train those that are Jedi potential. Then we get rid of non-Jedi and pit the Force guys against each other. Pretty fun, unless all your Jedi are Orlock caliber.

Also fun: Mega fleets. Each build a fleet with hundreds of capital ships and let 'em fight. Problem is, the game slows down to Glacial speed in the battle screen and it gets boring after while because it says Awaiting Opponent Response even though it's unpaused for both players. Fun while it lasts, though.

If anybody has any other ideas for screw-off multiplayer games, I'd like to hear them.

Guest Scathane
Orlock caliber: as in completely useless in every way after he's finished designing his latest facility
Ahhh! I see... I always play the Rebel Alliance; it is known there as The Mon Mothma Syndrome

Guest Scathane
The Mon Mothma Syndrome? Enlighten Me....
Well she's useless after she's done recruiting, isn't she?

The Mon Mothma Syndrome? Enlighten Me....
Well she's useless after she's done recruiting, isn't she?

Hate to admit it, Mothma can actually make a damn decent Diplomat, of course you can only send her to the outer rim since being captured means you are that much closer to loose the game 'cause she STINKS in combat and espionage :evil:

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Orlock caliber.

Wouldn't that be Bevel Lemelisk Caliber, since after you reach full tech research his stats are pretty much useless. Although I had one memorable game were he became Jedi capable, so that made him Orlock caliber :)

Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I think I said it best, just replace the her with his. :D

Unless you increase her stats just a teeny bit in RebEd. :twisted::twisted:

Orlock caliber.

Wouldn't that be Bevel Lemelisk Caliber, since after you reach full tech research his stats are pretty much useless. Although I had one memorable game were he became Jedi capable, so that made him Orlock caliber :)

YEA Bevel Lemelisk is the only character I remove after research is done 8)

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

• 2 weeks later...
Orlock caliber: as in completely useless in every way after he's finished designing his latest facility

Shouldn't that be "Bevel Lemelesk Caliber"? Sure, he can research all three, but after he's done...no espionage, no combat, no diplomacy, no leadership...hell, he can even be given a rank! He's completely useless. At least Orlock can be given a command.

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

D'OH! My bad...helps to read through the topic completely before posting...just ignore that previous post.

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

• 2 months later...

Wy don't you just increase their skill with rebed. You can even make them admiral or a know Jedi at the beginning of the game.

Then you don't have to retire any personel.

R2D2 Where are You.

What exactly is Orlock caliber?

Orlok is brutal. You can train the guy up to Jedi master and Mon Mothma can still kick his ass. At least his leadership gets pretty high. I guess he can be used to start riots until he gets killed...

I like Mon Mothball though. She's a great diplomat. Also, she can't die so who cares if she gets captured. Gives Luke something to do.

I find that for the Rebels Carlist is kinda useless. At least he can be a general...