MrHide

Cain

MrHide is an old programmer from TTO. He has been given admin powers to enable him to design and make a new petro like skin for the Forum.

I will let him introduce him self.

Thanks,

Cain

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Hello everybody!

I'm MrHide, maybe some of you know me from TTO. I am a passioned programmer in PHP, HTML, MySQL, C++ and was asked by Cain and Spartan to work out a new skin for your forums. I will do my best  ;)

I was in the mod scene of Rome: Total War for some time, for what I also made a Map Editor. I also have experience in modifying different board systems.

I'm looking forward to working together with you.

Thank you.

MrHide

Glad to see you had some time to devote to the community here. I look forward to working with you on your projects for this community. Now get back to your studies - No rest for the wicked!!  ;D
"The greatest pain a man can suffer is to have knowledge of much, and power over nothing" - Herodotus