Alo Model Viewer!

Bodin

As for unused models, they'va all been given a unit in-game. Check for the Killer Penguin, Prince Xizor, Navy Trooper, Shadowclaw, Virago, and Moldy Crow mods on this forum. Those are the only unused models in the shipped game.

that is extemly wrong dude did u even look  thare is 1,572 (or so my pc says) models in models.meg

i think only about 400-500 are used

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so 800-1000 used

Dude, way more than that. Even the skyboxes, lasers, and the scrolling Star Wars text in the openers have models. ;D

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/RyuuKageSIG.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h65/NightshadowDragon/AoSW-JCW_Banner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Could you make it read FoC's textures from it's .MEG?

I've been really wanting to check out those skins-and I don't want to copy them all over again

"I feel fantastic and I'm

Still Alive

and when you're dying I will be

Still Alive

and when you're dead I will be

Still Alive

STILL ALIVE"~GLaDOS

Anybody who thinks Palpatine is a sepratist knows NOTHING about star Wars

When in doubt- rocket it.

Dowload The Underworld's Might beta from Filefront!

Could you make it read FoC's textures from it's .MEG?

I've been really wanting to check out those skins-and I don't want to copy them all over again

Yes, but since it doesn't find FoC's path automatically yet (it will in the next release), you should specify it manually on the command-line. I.e., run the game like:

AloViewer.exe "C:\Games\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption" "C:\Games\Star Wars Empire at War"

Of course, supply the correct paths. This will override the automatically found paths with those two paths.

• 1 month later...

You can't really see exactly how bug the model is in ALO viewer (yet).

A scale function would require modifying the model, but *suggestion* the ability to compare two models for scale and change scale_factor on both would be nice :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/droid803sig.jpg

"That was fun"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...