Monster Hunter for PS2 and PSP

Well not many of would probably not like this but I just want to point out that this is actually a pretty good game.

Well I have been checking games for PSP and came across this game twice. First time I thought this was a pointless PSP game but its actually pretty cool like KOTOR is. You customize a character and its weapons and do quests and hunt down monsters.

If you play on a PS2 you can go online and gather 3 other players and do a hard quest online. Haven't played it but from what I read up you can actually have lots of fun playing this game as much as you would if you played KOTOR or Republic Commando since it takes the same idea almost (Squad based and RPG style). Well not Republic Commando but what I tried pointing out is the group part. Also if you dont like to hunt stuff you can play mini games or go fishin  :P

For PSP it is Ad Hoc meaning wireless so if you got 3 more people with the game you can hunt down the creatures. Well I just started checkign this PSP game out but from the looks of it its the same like the PS2 version but with more stuff added I guess.

Check this game out on Gamespot or IGN or the official Capcom site. For Europe it should come out on March 21 for PSP and for American its coming out in May which is annoying.

http://ww2.capcom.com/monster/  Thats the official site

Edited by Ghostly_Substance