Message To Roguey

Lebarronn90

Dude get a grip It's a game afterall I said in the post you played well and I take nothing away from you in that respect. As far as saying Good Game well if my playing had been better it would have been but if you'd like very well then GOOD GAme Roguey. I will say it now as i said it before it was past day 100 or very close to it and I had no cyards no training facs no shipyards. That my friends is destruction.....annihilation......hopeless existence And if the same situation occured again I would once again say I surrender. Now instead of this negativity let's get on to something new shall we. We never have to play each other again We can find our own opponents and enjoy our games as we see fit. So let's end this foolishness here and call a truce to this snipping at one another. You played fine I did not Great Game by the Victor. Anything else?
Play For Fun.....Play To Win.....But Most Of All Play With Honor

Wooo! Hang on.

My man fron the Uk didn't just trash our man from southern California in their game, but has tried to trash him as well; I think that's slightly unfair.

If the player-versus-player game conditions are so crap at the begining, and chance, and a few mistakes, are the demise of the empire, or whatever; then choice of not spending an evening having one's arse kicked all over a crap galaxy is fair enough...the starting game conditions in multiplay sound like bull...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif