Help stealing technology

I just finished the Kashyyk campaign, and a hint popped up that said I can use the droids to steal MORE technology (i.e. I've had no problems stealing to this point), but when I take them to an empire controlled planet, no option to steal anything comes up.....am I missing something?  I really need to tech up from where I am now (Assault Frigates, level 4 space stations, etc).....they're starting to roll AT-AT's and ISD's on me....heh

Does it not become available again until after I take Captain Antilles to Atzerri (mission 7) or something? (like I said though, as soon as I finished mission 6 a "hint" popped up that said there's new technology available for me to steal......argh!

In the campaign you can only steal so much technology in between missions. So to still more, complete the next mission, unless of course you are at tech level 4 with all technology which means you cant steal anymore, which is most likely the case seeing you cant even get a steal option anymore.

Hints randomly pop up in any order, so theirfore it doesnt ever really check if you can steal more technology.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator

I went ahead and finished two more missions, as well as conquered all remaining planets (except for the asteroid belt needed in the next mission), and still no steal option appears.  I emailed the guy that put together the walkthrough and he says he's had other people telling him the same thing and they think it's a bug that happens when you've taken over too many planets prior to the Kashyyk mission.....