Re: Trouble with Rebel Mission 13

Jansomax

??? I have a little problem fellas, i have beaten the Empire campaign and now i am almost done with the Rebel campaign, but i cant seem to get RED SQUADRON at the battle of Yavin 4, now i had the EPIC Mod installed for grand battles but i took it out to see if it was causing the problem, but i just tested the game as is and i still dont have RED SQUADRON at Yavin 4, b/c online Strat Guides say that Mon Mothma has to call forth 'our valiant pilots' (meaning Han/Chewie and RED SQUADRON) to Yavin 4. Figuring that the EPIC mod wouldn't cause a game malufunction, that DS has destroyed ALDERAAN, YAVIN 4, DANTOOINE, KORRIBAN, KESSEL, KUAT and almost MON CALAMARI (i gave up before it could), and still no F*****G RED SQUADRON!!!! So basically, does anyone have a time frame i have too wait or a nearby planet that will CERTAINLY GIVE ME RED SQUADRON TO DESTROY THE DS, please help me, b/c destroyed planets=lower gal pop cap+less money+important shipyards(Kuat,Fondor,Sullust,Mon Calamari)+and angry players!!!!

BTW, already got the Strat Guide Book figuring it would tell me how long to wait, but it doesn't, so PLEASE HELP!

You should have an Icon of Luke in the upper right of the screen.  If there is a blue outline over top of it means they died. 

But it sounds like you don't even get that far.  I suggest going back to a different save, so some kind of trigger can be actived.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration

I will face my fear

I will permit it to pass over me and through me

And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing

Only I will remain

-- The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

from the novel Dune by Frank Herbert

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/images/hierarchy_banner1.jpg

but i have the main save, should i make another one instead (my current save is saved right after ALDERAAN is destroyed with DS enroute to YAVIN 4) but still does Mon Mothma call forth the pilots for you guys at YAVIN 4 or at another nearby planet while the DS is enroute or after YAVIN 4 is destroyed

I never had the DS go for Yavin after Alderaan.  Mine always went for Kessel or Kuat.  I think Red Squadron comes when they are done talking.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration

I will face my fear

I will permit it to pass over me and through me

And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing

Only I will remain

-- The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

from the novel Dune by Frank Herbert

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/images/hierarchy_banner1.jpg

When I did this the DS seemed to take the shortest path to Mon Mothma. I moved her around a few times and they just kept trying to get to her. They never blew up any planets after Alderaan, even though the battles lasted long enough for them to get within range.

Red Squadron showed up at the planet I had Mon Mothma at after about three battles with the DS

i mean is it consistant that the DS has to destroy several planets before RED SQUADRON comes into play, and another thing, Mon Mothma never spoke 'our vailant pilots' speak when ever i played, EVER!!!