Forum for Rebellion Multiplayer?

MasterWangus

Is there a forum dedicated to Rebellion Multiplayer? IE: Who is interested in playing, leagues, etc? Just curious...it seems a multiplayer game of rebellion is hard to come by these days...

MasterWangus

Master of Rebellion

I started a thread for those interested in multiplayer Rebellion at the Newbie questions forum...there seemed to be quite a lot of discussion regarding multiplayer there, and it seemed like a logical place to start a thread for people looking for opponents to post there. Hopefully we can get a good sized group of interested players and revive the Rebellion multiplayer community which, for all intents and purposes, has been dead since Galactic Battlegrounds came out.

MasterWangus

Master of Rebellion

Good posts! I'm going to speak to Scathe and see if there's a way to open an entirely new forum along the lines of multiplayer games. :)
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

That would be most decent. A centralized place for the multiplayer community to post would definately be helpful to those (like myself) who cannot seem to find human opponents anywhere, as the MSN Gaming Zone closed down Rebellion and the Gamespy Rebellion room is always empty.

MasterWangus

Master of Rebellion

Zone doesn't support SWR????

Well we could open our own SWR ZONE... Forums are useful, if good moderated to prevent abuse to accuse others of... I don't know what 8O

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Why don't we create a multiplayer network. We can do that by imply listing down your ICQ number. One of the moderators can create a topic for people to come and post there ICQ or AIM or whatever. That way way if you want to play a Rebellion game, all you have to do, is access the forum and try all the ICQ numbers until you get someone willing to play. Alos make sure you got a fast connection, cable or dsl, high speed internet.