Online Admins

Andy1

Is there some way that we can Get some like Online Admins or Mods onto EaW Online casue it is getting Extremly Frustrating,everyday i go on, lots and lots of trashy talk about things that are Just, things that people shouldnt be talking bout :P and its getting to be to much, cause, for inctence, Yesterday I let my Brother on to play and 5 mins later he was Crying casue people were saying such nasty and mean things to him. Something needs to be zone. I like what they do with the Zone, Microsoft Zone. Where they have M+'s that come on and that can ban u, Mute you, give you warnings and such. Please, Lucasarts and petro, or someone Please do Something that can improve the online Experiance and to get rid of all this Junk. Thank you.

Andy

Hi there,

I will try to foward your request ... but I'm sure they already seen it. Anyway I don't think it is much we can do from here :(

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Its really pathetic since 60% of them just "test out" or "clean" their keyboards which is just annoying. I know they can play with random people if they just used their brains but seeing as how they got none......

Thats not my point but my point is that we need the chatmonitor bot to boot people if they post more then 3 lines in 5 seconds or type the same letter every 1 second. Should be a spam blocker like in other chatrooms put in place since that chatmonitor bot is more useless then the EA Chatmonitor bot. So much racism and anti-pro america on there that the chatmonitor doesn't detect it.

BAD IDEA!! I type 156 wpm, i have typed tons of lines in under 10 seconds, so no you need to make it so in like blizzard you have a certain amount of times you can press enter with the words in it. THat way spam is stopped usually.

Person B: Wheres the Emperor, anyway?

Person A: The Emperor is currently at Nal Hutta.

Person B: I don't think he'd be at Nal Hutta it has a swamp.

Person A: Whats wrong with a swamp?

Person B: Well its the Emperor, he would never touch a swamp as hes well the Emperor.

Person A: Your right...

Person B: Instead he'd make a super weapon to destroy the swamp, it'd probably be called the Plunginator!!!!

Person A: Huh?

Person B: Lol....

aside from the anti-spam programs, you could also introduce a prgram that doesnt allow certain words, such as cuss words, so instead of seeing a word like shit(or one of the many other various), you see $#%^ or something like that. blizzard has this

yes but they just do FU or $hit or other things to eliminate it, people harass others, they insult others and they are mean to others and through this these words form.

Person B: Wheres the Emperor, anyway?

Person A: The Emperor is currently at Nal Hutta.

Person B: I don't think he'd be at Nal Hutta it has a swamp.

Person A: Whats wrong with a swamp?

Person B: Well its the Emperor, he would never touch a swamp as hes well the Emperor.

Person A: Your right...

Person B: Instead he'd make a super weapon to destroy the swamp, it'd probably be called the Plunginator!!!!

Person A: Huh?

Person B: Lol....

pff look the people who do this are just scum of the lower regions of the city they live in, because they are doing it that makes them pathetic! I sometimes use a word like damn or sh*t or whatever but never to hurt other people.

My point: there should be someway to earn trust, to earn the right to kick people, (via ip) for a hour or a couple of hours and even a ban for days if those people keep it up. thats the only way to deal with them.

I hereby rest my case ;)

hm... dont know about that, no offense but rugby (dont know if it is the same in english) we have a big field where are played big games of that once a year, and there are alot of english teams, and those teamplayer can drink beer like they have no stomach or anything, the police patrols around that time more then they do in a week.

quick-offtopic:

My point of view on Country servers:

Its because Europeans are more mature and not as stupid.  ;D Well from my point of view I see this. Well in SWG I went to a Euro server and everybody was actually intelligent but yes there is those wannabie European people who just spam up Coronet which got the nickname "Corolag"  ::). Not saying that Americans are idiots since i'm in North America just saying that I see more brain power used in Europe. Met a couple of Americans on the, European-Chimera. Well yes we do see some idiots from Europe but well no place is perfect i'll admit that so I am not bias in anyway. Gotta love playing soccer in Europe  ;D I do play soccer when in Europe.

On topic

Well if rugy is the topic then bar would be the sub section unless this will still be a "how to get idiots of american servers" topic. Well I gotta say this since I am a Global Mod after all ;D How do we get idiots off the American servers without getting more?  ???

On topic

Well if rugy is the topic then bar would be the sub section unless this will still be a "how to get idiots of american servers" topic. Well I gotta say this since I am a Global Mod after all ;D How do we get idiots off the American servers without getting more?  ???

Well....I'll get to work on that one. Maybe we can send kamakazie viruses and take out their something.....or not.

Getting idiots off the servers will be hard, but if there are any dorks, I will take care of them, personally.

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

yes but they just do FU or $hit or other things to eliminate it, people harass others, they insult others and they are mean to others and through this these words form.

there will always be harassment even with a chat monitor bot in the room, the fact remains that the cuss words are eliminated