Simple Question – How to build Imperial Star Destroyers

I am playing the single player game on the Imperial side.  I am on the mission where you must intercept the Princesses ship with lord Vader.  The problem is that I can’t find a way to build an Imperial Star Destroyer with a tractor beam.  I have upgraded all of my technology to the best of my ability and there are not more upgrades available on 4 planets for star station upgrades.

I understand that upon starting this mission you are given one Star Destroyer with a tractor beam.  However, I failed the mission the first time around and it was destroyed.  Is there any way to recreate one at one of my planets?

Thank you for your help.

You have to build a level 4 or 5 space station on either Fondor, Kuat, Mon Calamari, or Sullust. Try building on Kuat as I am sure that will work. Build a lvl 4 or 5 station and then you will be able to make Star Destroyers, but only on those certain planets.

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

> Petroglyph Forums Moderator

> LucasForums Moderator