News Forum Moderator required

Cain

It seems to me that Siddus is busy this days so wee need to have someone helping/updateing our news section .... anyone ?!? (from the moderators)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I'm here. But there is nothing to post ^^

I don't think it's a good idea to make news about all that can happen in the community because rookies would be lost. But we have to recognize that nothing major is happening for the moment ... ;)

And don't tell you were going to call a "new"  moderator ...  ::)

Well take a look at Petroden - EAW.net ... etc

Some sort of news must come no matter what :)

Yeah but we're community forums, not a website with news script etc ;)

I'd say that major news only must be announced ;)

Then make them look major. We cannpt keep that forum frozen for more than 4-5 days. Looks bad.

I bet that if I will let Fosh do some - we will have breacking news all day long - loll. Take a look at the other sites main pages. ;)

Fosh got burned  ;D Ouch Cain lol. Well we could always announce what I mentioned above but we're a forum and not a site right?  ::)

Cant believe EA suckered me into playing BFME 2 with its War of the Ring mode, custom hero with awards/stats, and base customization.

Sadly I am too busy to post Crap all day.  Sorry guys

Run .. run ... the end of the world is comming !!! Fosh is too busy to post :) Loll

Anyway - I know Fosh that you are busy :) We all are.

As you guess, I agree with G_S, we aren't a site, but PFF are forums where there is strong links with devs. That's our strength, not making news like the others.

We have to choose : if we make news like other websites, so we have to accept news from all mods , all newe even meaning less and I don't think forums will stay easy to read.

But, we can make Q&As , that's our power. There isn't only delphi, I'm sure can touch all devs even unknown ones. And don't forget P-02 ! Mails are fastly done, fastly answered, and I'm sure we could have specific new one a week by this way. I'd accept to do this, but I need mails and I need to be introduced by guys like Cain ;)

I'd also add : Q&As with LucasArts of course and main modders. I'm sure guys like Juggernaut with LoW or IAII won't refuse advertisement by publishing Q&As introducing "officially" their mods ;)

Siddus you just agreed with yourself  ;D After all you did say we are a site and I said I agreed then you said you agreed with me  ::)

Well want news?

R/C Car got banished from School Grounds and now is being maintained at my house and is in worse shape then when it was damaged  ::) Hows that for news  :P Not mocking but having my little own fun.

Ok - we need news - mods news - events news - anything. to keep a steady supplly of news. I am goiing to ask help publicly if no one starts to consider this option.

There is loads of news on nexus Atm...I'll start posting our Mod news from there...

Cool - remember to use the system that Siddus installed.

I know that it is a lot of medium / low importance news ... but it has to be posted. People are interested to know the mod updates and any other news no matter how small.

So I will like to see if possible all the mod news and any other "major" news that exist on other sites too :) FR included. ;)