Rebel HQ suggestion

AceRogue1

well if the Imps are going to be the New Republic and the Rebels the Imps

then i suggest that the Rebel HQ be re-made as the Empire's cloning facilities.

the fleet ideas ive seen arent too good.

i know this clashes with continuity, but it works well i think

but i dunno what u guys are up too, sokeep it up so i eventually do!!! :D

As far as I know, the sides won't be switched. We discussed this for a long time and it would cause too many problems with the events.

I did have an idea about how to replace it, but it's still too vague :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

switching sides would create a lot of problems i assume, it'd be nice if things could work that way tho. is there some way to mess with the game to just have the rebels on coruscant to begin with? or maybe switch the planets names around so that whatever planet the rebels control at the beginning of the game (Yavin, for instance) would be Coruscant? just an idea.
Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...

That was also an idea we discussed a whlie ago, and we came ot the conclusion of changing the names and attributes of the Sumitra Sector and the Sesswenna one.

As mask pointed out switching sides would be hard due to the events and other stufdf that depends on the side. (Luke-Jedi, Death Star, etc.)

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

oh alright, well i guess that takes care of that then. it's no big deal, we can just pretend haha... tho theoretically, the clone emperor did retake coruscant, correct? i was reading through a timeline sometime ago, and it seemed like the empire retook coruscant once more also, does anyone know when this happened? i think i need to explore the other threads some more...

Guest Scathane
That was also an idea we discussed a whlie ago, and we came ot the conclusion of changing the names and attributes of the Sumitra Sector and the Sesswenna one.
The name Sesswenna should be changed anyway, because Coruscant isn't in the Sesswenna sector..., it's in either the Koornacht Cluster or just one of the Deep Core worlds. Sesswenna is a small sector containing Eriadu, which is outer rim...

i thought Coruscant was just outside the Deep Core. So just oustside the Koornacht, in other words. Because those damn Yevetha had control of the entire Koornacht, correct? Sesswenna is kind of an ugly name anyways. I used to have the web address for a site with an entire SW galaxy map...

Guest Scathane
i thought Coruscant was just outside the Deep Core. So just oustside the Koornacht, in other words.
I don't believ Koornacht and Deep Core are the same... I checked it and according to what I could find, Coruscant is a Deep Core World... The three systems in Koornacht were the first that fell to the Empire...

Because those damn Yevetha had control of the entire Koornacht, correct?
Who?

Sesswenna is kind of an ugly name anyways. I used to have the web address for a site with an entire SW galaxy map...
What website was that?

The aliens from The Black Fleet Crisis who wanted to cleanse the whole Koornacht Cluster from other species. Well, they got wiped out some 15 years later by the Yuuzhan Vong, so there is that.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

Yes, that is the Fact File map... somewhere on the SWR server/site we already have this map... but it is not REALLY useful because we have to put the planets in sectors, not in spreaded star clusters and tingel arms.. however, we can do that :twisted:

AceRogue, indeed it is an interesting point of changing the sides, but as already discussed in the 'cards' section, it is not easy to do, and with the current plans everything is planned and organized very well!

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Scathane
Yes, that is the Fact File map... somewhere on the SWR server/site we already have this map... but it is not REALLY useful because we have to put the planets in sectors, not in spreaded star clusters and tingel arms.. however, we can do that :twisted:
What do you mean? :?

We have to make up 10 - 20 sectors with 10 systems each. So we cannot randomly place systems everywhere.

However, I must add, I experimented with changing the GUI starfield background, and we can do something there... Evaders did something the same in his Mon Cal TC... I mean, drawing squares and circles on that picutre, so we can drag the sectors to designated aread... does someone understand?

Guest Scathane

We have to make up 10 - 20 sectors with 10 systems each. So we cannot randomly place systems everywhere.

However, I must add, I experimented with changing the GUI starfield background, and we can do something there... Evaders did something the same in his Mon Cal TC... I mean, drawing squares and circles on that picutre, so we can drag the sectors to designated aread... does someone understand?

Yeah, sort of... You mean that we can draw circles around the planets that we would designate as being in one sector right?

P.S. - TK, when are you going to get a proper avatar? I am flattered that everyone seems to like my Twi'lek silhouet very much! :D

judging by the fact file map, it looks like most sectors have less than ten planets in them. then there are the clusters... but anyways, is there any way to make a sector have more or less than ten planets?

Was trying to test this signature and the webspace hoster, I had some problems with them but they seems solved.

Actually, I was wondering if you can make some moro visitekaartjes for the Rebellion Reloaded staff..

And that Twi-lek is soooo sweeeeeet!

I already have an updated galaxy, made with the DeAgostini map, new reorganization of sectors, and new sector names. Coruscant is in the Core Sector along with Kuat, Brentaal, Borleias a destroyed Alderaan, a destroyed Caamas, Ralltiir, Chandrila, Corulag and Esseles...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

that's cool...will the planets like obroaskai, being the information center for the galaxy and whatnot, will having that planet in the NR/Empire offer any advantages to whoever owns it?

haha...that's the life i'm living everyday....my mom still hasnt gotten used to me challenging her to lightsaber duels tho 8)

I think our 'planets' are going to be 'systems'. So in the core sector we have Coruscant, Pyria (insted of Borleias) etc. Corporate Sector, Deep Core (Koornacht Cluster?) come to my mind, too.

Was this your path of thinking, Trejiuvanat?

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

yea i think thats how its always worked

we just have to rearrange the galaxy into a way that we like

i think some ppl have too great expectations of this TC, not everything is going to be perfect

anyway, the system problem seems easy enough, seeing as we can move sectors, rename systems and change planet pics

so switching sectors and systems will be simple, only problem i see is that the Rebel HQ will not be at Coruscant (previously Yavin), but that can probably be rechanged in the coding

im not sure if this will be a problem but, if names are switched in the rebed galaxy mapper, will the Emprie still have new Coruscant, and Rebels still with new Yavin???

Indeed, that idea of sectors giving them names of Koornacht etc is a good idea. Can someone make a list of this galaxy map?

ie. Sector name, and following 10 planets? We have to find 20 of these sectors :evil: