Viscount Star Defender

AceRogue1

Guest Scathane
If you can't find it on this website, then it's probably not out there. You could always ask someone... or make it yourself....

• 7 months later...
I'm making one, I have also created a Bothan Assault Cruiser, will maybe release them with other NR capital ships cards in a TC, or should I release them individualy.
Lead Cards & Art designer for Rebelion Design Bureau II

...Wow...new TC...thats great news...If you post the TC is much faster.....the card posting takes more time...what is the name of the TC ?

btw...Welcome here ! :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

...So Rebellion : New Republic.....our dimension no ?!.... it is very good news, Mask was right ....new people are coming with good staff... :D

Anyway.....did you see The Protectorate TC ?......if you need any tips about a TC makeing just PM me :).....also if you will be a freelance soon let me know :)

Seeya.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Thanks! It will be named the New Republic, and it will only include ship cards and maybe troopers and characters, but no models.

Check out The_Mask's website. He's got a model for the Viscount, which you can take into Lithunwrap, save a picture of, mess with the palette, and create your card (like he suggested to me, btw. :wink: ).

Oh, and don't forget to import the model. Schweet! :D

Edited by Texas_Fett

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

I strongly recommend card-only MODS :roll:

I've been working on a TC for months that involves 4 models I made myself and ~8 models from other people and have had fits getting the thing to work. It keeps crashing after tactical mode.

I'm going to have to go back (again) and install each model individually to see which one is causing problems.

Bleah. I've got no time now due to work and illnesses, but someday soon...

(PS - beforewarned that cards take awhile to be posted here... :? )

:D:P Droids Rule! Fleshies Drool! :P:D

Wow! Pepole are very friendly here.

I have changed the name, it is now named NJO: The Vong Invasion and will include Vong things as well.

The Viscount Card is done, the Endurance, Bothan Assault Cruiser and Ranger Gunship is also done.

Expect a thread about it soon.

Lead Cards & Art designer for Rebelion Design Bureau II