Riddles in the dark

GonkRaider

Any of you ever feel as if theres no meaning to your exsistance? I most certainly do right now well, atleast around 3;32 am when i cant sleep. itry to imagine reasons why i should stick around on this rock... sadly through my 20 years of experience on it... Searching my soul i find not a one. The "good times" have only been experienced as a observer.. either by tv ..friends or tales i hear about on the net =) I have no history, atleast not worth mentioning. Just floating somewhere out in oblivion..lost among a sea of faces. YAddaa yadda yadda, just take a guess ...

The point is.. i really cant think of a reason that i shouldstick around here.. the only thing which keeps me holding on is my sanity... it wouldnt make sense to do it..natural instinct kicks in.. perserve life. I would be one of those madmen that go back in time just to kick my mother in the stomach when she was with child, hence making it so i never kicked my self in the stomach..creating a time parodox, unraveling the space time continum... just so long as the rest of the univrse goes with me =)

GET YOUR HANDS OFF me you damned dirty gonks

Guest Scathane

I don't honestly know whether my life should have any meaning... I feel that meaning is rather subjective anyway: something that seems unimportant to others, may yet give my life meaning, thus being essential to me. So, for me, the meaningful things are not necessarily meaningful to others, and most certainly not to everyone. However, I do sometimes have that feeling that says to me: "What's is all worth man? Why bother?" :?

What I don't quite understand about your story is that you seem to say you haven't really enjoyed any good times... How's that? With regard to your reason for staying on this rock: you're a part of http://swrebellion.net. :D

you bring up good points, i have often wondered the same thing. especially in times of extreme boredom :roll: . but it's always easiest to just realize that it's human instinct to survive, and if u're going to have to live, you might as well have some fun while u're at it...and obviously rebellion is the best way to do that haha 8)
Dude, the Shnozzleberries taste like....shnozzleberries...