The K-Files

Guest Scathane

Who deleted the Kamino entry form the Jedi Archives?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who deleted the Kamino entry form the Jedi Archives?

• Jocasta Nu
    • Senator Palpatine/Darth Sidious
    • Count Dooku
    • Zam Wesell
    • Anakin Skywalker
    • Jango Fett
    • Mace Windu

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Whoops clicked the wrong answer.

I don't think Count Dooku did it. For one he had know idea about the clone troops. so he could not have deleated the planet without knowing about them and what they do.

100 % ,Palpatine is Sidious.

I also think it was Dooku and I think he gave the Kaminoans the order to build the clones, posing as the deceased Master Sifodias (spelling ?).

The time would fit as well, since Dooku left the order when Sifodias was killed.

Another thing that I believe is, that Dooku did know about the clones coming sooner or later. He set the clone war in motion for his master, Sidious. He led all of the seperatists deliberately into that mess, just to have this grand war, that would allow Palpatine's ascend to even more power and to have less people to answer to.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
I also think it was Dooku and I think he gave the Kaminoans the order to build the clones, posing as the deceased Master Sifodias (spelling ?).
Sifo-Dyas... :D

The time would fit as well, since Dooku left the order when Sifodias was killed.

Another thing that I believe is, that Dooku did know about the clones coming sooner or later.
That's putting it mildly:

"After his departure from the Jedi order, Dooku was seduced to the dark side by Darth Sidious, the Dark Lord of the Sith. By Sith tradition, Dooku adopted the name Darth Tyranus and added deceit and treachery to his already formidable array of weapons.

In both guises, Dooku began recruiting agents for what would eventually amount to the death of the Old Republic. As Tyranus, he contacted the notorious bounty hunter Jango Fett to become the template for a hidden clone army on Kamino. As Dooku, he appealed to the greed of the galaxy's most powerful commerce barons to consolidate their forces to challenge the Republic."
    Full story: Star Wars Databank: Count Dooku

The point however remains... Who erased it from the databanks... Remember that Dooku had left the Jedi Order by the time this happened. Don't get me wrong, I think it's Dooku as well but corruption may have been sown deeper than we realize, because I've heard it uttered that it was no on less than..... Mace Windu! 8O8O8O

Nice thoughts Scathane dude!

What's bugging me about this whole deleation business is that the creation of the Clone Army and all the events in Ep.I & Ep.II were engineered by Palpatine/Darth Sidious in order to have the excuse to create the Empire in order to re-enforce his New Order! This is what most puzzled me about the deleated referance to Kamino. Why remove knowledge to the clone army that you have engineered to impose the New Order's oppression? It was only Obi-Wun's individual investigation that discovered any referance to Kamino, and that was through a dart! Most confusing!

But I guess Yoda summed it all up when he said, 'The Dark Side is clouding everything,' or some such similar Yoda gibberish...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane

Right, Jahled, this puzzles me as well. So, maybe this wasn't part of their plan... And since Dooku knew about the Clone Army, then it probably wasn't him either... Palpatine wanted that army; he planned it all along. The proof is in the resemblance to Stormtrooper armor, of course, but also in the logo:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/clonetrooperpilots/img/movie_bg.jpg

This logo is that of the Jedi Council (it's on Kenobi's starfighter as well)... It's an early form of the logo of the Galactic Empire. 8O

Now that he has the army, all he has to do is eradicate the Jedi. But how will he do that? Just by his newly obtained Clone Troopers, Dooku and Anakin? That seems a bit risky... So, I'm betting there must be some evil on the inside of the Jedi Council...

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Perhaps there is a bomb in the jedi Council that goes off. Or would the jedi sense it?

• SWR Staff - Executive
The Jedi symbol was 8 spokes... Palpatine desecrates this symbol by removing 2. Thus 6 spokes is the Galactic Empire symbol.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

I know where you're going Scath, I remember a similar discussion a while ago, where I pointed out that the Mace Windu char was first conceived as a Jedi traitor.

And that his dead would either be spectacular or nasty.

This leads us to two possible conclusions

a) his treachery is unveiled and he is killed in an spectacular fight against yoda or

b) he is not a tratior and dies securing yoda off coruscant in a battle against vader /dooku/ palpy. Really nasty.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I know where you're going Scath, I remember a similar discussion a while ago, where I pointed out that the Mace Windu char was first conceived as a Jedi traitor.

a) his treachery is unveiled and he is killed in an spectacular fight against yoda or

b) he is not a tratior and dies securing yoda off coruscant in a battle against vader /dooku/ palpy. Really nasty.

I think (b) is the more likely answer. to you're post trej. I mean what motive would windu have for doing (A)?

another thing: Count Doku is still alive at the end of EpisodeII, right?

He escaped Yoda with the column trick.

So he will be killed in Ep III?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
The Jedi symbol was 8 spokes... Palpatine desecrates this symbol by removing 2. Thus 6 spokes is the Galactic Empire symbol.
I never noticed that... Why did he remove two? Just because of Jedi desecration? If it were that, I doubt he would have used it for his symbol...

Exactly Trej! Which brings me to the following:

a) If so, why is he a traitor? (I know the Dark Side stuff and all, but I mean his drivers/motives)
    b) If he dies this way: will we be seeing Darth Sidious in lightsaber combat in Episode III? 8)

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I think it will be more likely to see Dooku fight Mace than Palpy. (if it comes out that way).

Palpy has big bad blue lightining...

Why is he Mace a traitor??? It's hard to tell basically because there has been little background on him. (And I now doubt that he is a traitor because the new sw books will focus on the Clone Wars and a particular book only in Windu)

But what would his motives be??? Tempted by power? Sidious would ahve arranged for Dooku and Windu to fight each other and Sidiious would have sticked wiht the winner... Unless he is serving at third Sidious alter-ego, which would be highly unlikely...

I can't really think of many motives... Does anybody now anything about his background that might point at some motivation for betraying the JEdi...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

What about "other" on the poll? You guys know that GL is putting something out there so obvious, Palpatine-Sidious, the same,no. The one you are looking for is Qui-Gon, he was rebellious against the Jedi Council, think about it.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well you pretty much answered you're last question Trej with you're fist sentence. There is just not a whole lot of Info on Windu.