1Hour and 23 Minute Battle

Foshjedi2004

Now this is a funny one....By Mistake I sent one of my Infiltrators to go on a direct Raid on Geonosis....

The Enemy had all the setups you need.  ATATs, ATSTs, SPMA-Ts

Guess What??  I PWNED THE AI's ASS!!!

I recruited all the Genonosians and kept on sending them to attack the enemy while my Infiltrators went and threw a Thermal Detonator....and Repeat and Repeat and repeat.....Seriously I lost count of the time it took untill at the end of the Battle it said:

YOU WON:

Time Taken: 1 Hr 23mins 22 seconds.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

I have a very similar story.

I had 3 infiltrator groups and Bothawui land looked really tasty so I raided it with my infiltrators.

I landed them and send my bothan friends to take control of all the turrets in the south. Meanwhile my infiltrators headed west and control of all the turrets there. along comes this massive AT-ST army and they all die instantly to my turrets. I then counter attack and take the turrets right outside its base. After it attacks and dies to turrets I rush in my infiltrators and thermal the light factory and then two at Ats come my way. I run away and let the turrets slug it out. they get past the first 2 turrets then both die to my huge turret area. I run in and thermal the barracks. the Heavy weapons is so far back in the base and there are tons of stormys in the base. I see two turbo lasers and 4 anti infantry turrets. Bothan Zerge meat shield rush! the bothans take all the lasers while my infiltrators go in and thermal the heavy weapons and power gen. One infiltrator makes it out alive and the heavy factory still has like 1 hp.... bothans come back and I rush in with them they die but I get my thermal out and boom I win. this is after 2.40 hrs of fighting. I love infiltrators, sniper= sexy