Recording?

EJMM

Basically replay was temporarily disabled so that we could tweak and enhance it for ease of use. There were also some bugs associated with it that needed addressed. So, we do greatly apologize for the inconvenience but I promise you it will be working and functional in the next patch. =) I know we are going to get panned, but we would rather fix it and implement it right than give you something that may or may not work.

Delphi-PG

Game Designer/Community Rep

http://www.petroglyphgames.com

Well, that´s not bad at all, I mean you will include it in the next patch :), but..........could you tell us when are you planing to release it?, if you want :P

I don't think we need it right away, and it is something we can wait for.  Best to get the errors that people are having done first.  It will be ready when it's ready.

I must not fear

Fear is the mind-killer

Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration

I will face my fear

I will permit it to pass over me and through me

And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing

Only I will remain

-- The Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

from the novel Dune by Frank Herbert

http://www.petroglyphgames.com/images/hierarchy_banner1.jpg