LO12DS CLAN

TFF_V_PiRaTe

HI everyone,

I know i'm kinda late posting this. But i couldnt get on this forum when it was first moved.

Anyways, LO12DS clan is a RTS based clan.  Main games include SWGB, AoC, AOE3, AoK and

now EaW. 

We have over 100+ members, have been around for two years in April.  We are looking for players

who enjoy gaming period. Not too concerned on overall skill.  We do have some experts in all the

games listed above, but that is generally achieved overtime and our reputation seems to preceed

us and do us good for attracting some real good players.

www.lo12dsclan.com is our site, click forums and go to register. Post a request in EaW public forums

and we will get back to you.  Thanks again for your time.

Scott

Edited by Cain

• 2 weeks later...

in each game are n00bs its too bad but thats how it is,

those n00bs wil get experience and wil evolve from n00bs into gamers

my point: learn to work with them, an unexperiened player can deliver some advantages, for exampel: you can use the n00b as a first line of defense... while you build and expand