See if you can figure this out

plokoon9619

i have 7 tb-2 tanks, chewbacca, and 2 plexs as reinforcements. The empire has unlimted amount of 4 atats, stormtroopers and scouts. Abaonded sensor ray destroyed. The at-ats patrol the base in groups of two. a lot of casulties so far. Byss galatic conquest, reward for rescuing black sun leader is a pirate frigate.

• 2 weeks later...

Or

If you try the scenario again take some artillery with you. The rebels get those spotter so you can scope the generator without moving your forces then call in a bombing run. Same goes for the advanced factory. Its amazing that the comp doesn't put up that many anti-air turrets then again I haven't used airspeeders yet. Plus the arty is good for taking out AT-AT's if you have three or four of them.

Reload the battle, bring in some artillery as the previous poster has mentioned, and capture the abandonded sensor array ASAP. The artillery should have no difficulty eliminating the ATATs before they are in firing range if you have the array. Slowly work your way with artillery, T4-Bs, and infantry to the heavy factories and take them out. With your current save file, there's not much advice I can offer, other than May the force be with you.