Is Palpatine Anakin's father?

Bill

Question

• Answers 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well, according to Epi I, there is no father. He was conceived by the Midi Cloreans (sp). Maybe his mother just got really wasted one night...

Or maybe he's got a Jesus thing going.

Maybe his mother just got really wasted one night...

:lol: That's about right Glandry!

It's that or all that Tattooine heat zapped her brain...

...I remember cringing in the movie theatre when she turned to say to Qui-Gon Alladin, or whatever he's called; 'There was no father.'

NO GEORGE, NO! DON'T GET BIBLICAL ON US! IT'S NOT THAT DEEP! Our hearts yelled, before the popcorn fight...(it was a late viewing...after much 'discussing Star Wars' and getting into the frame-of-mind kind of thing at a pub...)

Jinn=Satan in Islam BTW!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

NO GEORGE, NO! DON'T GET BIBLICAL ON US! IT'S NOT THAT DEEP! Our hearts yelled, before the popcorn fight...(it was a late viewing...after much 'discussing Star Wars' and getting into the frame-of-mind kind of thing at a pub...)

That was my reaction too..

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

What would be her motivations to do so?

An implanted sugeestion in her brain, put there by a Dark Lord of the Sith?

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

..Well that's cool then, cause we've all got plenty of time to discuss it at our respective local pubs... :wink:

I'm trashed! I think i'll try and communicate my excuses upstairs... :roll:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I hated the way Lucas hinted at a Biblical-like birth to Anakin. It really destroyed things, but then again, this is Lucas we're talking about, the man who created STAR WARS and should, now, do as he did in TESB and ROTJ: sit back, shut up, and produce...nothing more. The way I see it: Shmi was either raped by a some-what force senesitive person and she maybe being some-what force-sensitive (not the point of notability) created a completely force-sensistive offspring (maybe raped by a master of hers). Or the galndry scenario, she got wasted and accidentally got in bed with a Jedi...or something like that. Maybe Dooku is Anakin's father.

Oh, if Lucas makes Palpatine Anakin's father, I shall amass all of you and lead us all to Skywalker Ranch in a riot.... Anyone concur?...

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I don't think we are going to get any more info on Anakin's father anymore than we have. GL probably won't even mentioned it in Ep.III...

Rape?! Rioting?! You're slipping, SOCL! :wink:
Well, maybe ::twitch:: but so? ::twitch, twitch::

:wink:

I don't think we are going to get any more info on Anakin's father anymore than we have. GL probably won't even mentioned it in Ep.III...
I agree, but as long as we don't know, we can alwasy discuss it, gathering information from different sources.

Oh, if Lucas makes Palpatine Anakin's father, I shall amass all of you and lead us all to Skywalker Ranch in a riot.... Anyone concur?...

I'm in for a riot.... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles

I can see it now:

"Hello everyone I'm Josh Adams here with the 11:00 news.

Today at Skywalker ranch, home to Star Wars Creator George Lucas, was attacked my crazed fans over the Origin of Anakin Skywalker. The Leader of the riot was wearing a Stormtrooper costume yelling THRAWN!!!!! No word on injuries yet.

Back to our other top stories."

Today at Skywalker ranch, home to Star Wars Creator George Lucas, was attacked my crazed fans over the Origin of Anakin Skywalker. The Leader of the riot was wearing a Stormtrooper costume yelling THRAWN!!!!! No word on injuries yet.
:lol: :lol: Hahaha! Who's that geek? :lol: :lol: :lol:

. . .

:?

. . .

. . . oh. :oops:

hmmmmmmm...

never seen so many fucked up SW fans in one place!

if annies daddy is palps, then im in for that riot

BTW rape cannot occur in SW galaxy, cuz GL hasnt introduced it in the movies...yet

i mean hes leaning that way

u c padmes dominatrix type clothing in that fireplace scene//////?

Welcome to SWR! :wink:

We prefer to be called "anrgy crazies". :lol::wink:

Um...SOCL?...What's an "anrgy crazy"?

BTW welcome to SWR AceRouge1.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Admiral_Antilles
hmmmmmmm...

if annies daddy is palps, then im in for that riot

BTW rape cannot occur in SW galaxy, cuz GL hasnt introduced it in the movies...yet

i mean hes leaning that way

u c padmes dominatrix type clothing in that fireplace scene//////?

I'm not a moderator or anything but please do not use profanity. :evil: