Re: Atzerri mission problem

Pegmaker

Guys i have a problem with the Atzerri mission for the empire, where u have to make a fleet and send it in. Ive done that and nothings happend, and even if i land ground troops the same.. nothing happens even though i have the red crosshair type icon over the plant like the mission is yet to be done?!

I'm lost as to what to do and this is the second time its happened now, any ideas?

Empire EaW Modder

No this is the empire mission.

All it says is to build a fleet, take it to Atzerri locate a moff and destroy him, thats it.

So i did that sent it there and took its space, then send ground forces and it said system achieved. Like is aid i have auto resolve on, should it be turned off so i have to manually play the game? i have also sent a BH, probe droid and a Smuggler there but it just wont allow the mission to be complete. It still has the red arrows around it even tho its under my control.

Empire EaW Modder

Someone must have done the mission?  :-[

I have done the mission I send me and the biggest fleet I can muster to atzerrai (fighting my way threw hostile planets) I have no problems I follow with the fleet and let the imps disable the ship and board it with the capt antilles.

I've done that mission i attack he leaves so iretreat get the interdictor then i trap him at wayland.

(thats the only place he goes when he leaves Atzerri.)

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!