Mission to Coruscant Problem - Vader won't go!

Greek

Playing the above mission in Galactic Conquest.  I have conquered all the planets except Corulag, and I have a large fleet (INCLUDING VADER) ready to invade.  No matter what I do, the fleet will not go though!  Everytime I try to attack, I get a mission update telling me Vader wants to go along with me.  The problem is, Vader is part of the attacking fleet?!?  For the life of me, can't figure out what I am doing wrong.  Any one know what simple thing I must be doing wrong.  Whatever I am doing, it has worked in conquering the other planets, but this is the only one where Vader wants to come along.  He came along with others and that worked fine, but this is the only one that he says he wants to participate in.

Bill    ???

Have you looked up the top to see if a fleet has invaded and a battle is about to commence? I've had a similar problem and the game does not force you to go there and the signal sort of blends into the background! You can look around the map, but ships don't want to move and won't do until you have resolved it.

Am unsure if that's what happened, but it's worth it to keep that in mind. :)

Thanks for the idea.  No, no one has invaded.  I have sent a spy to the planet, and at that time saw there was an enemy fleet, but beyond that,when the spy is not there, there all I see is the planet with nothing around it. 

Coruscant is outside the green circle of the planet I am around (although my spy droid gets there fine) so I have moved it to the only planet who's green circle touches Coruscant, but still no luck.  I have tried removing all ground troops from the fleet, ships only, and have put together almost any combination of ships, leaders, troops, etc in an effort to try any thing.  No matter what I do, whether the fleet has Vader in it or not, I always get my mission updated to tell me Vader wants to come along for the fleet attack.  Lord knows I'm trying to bring him, but it just isn't happening.

Bill