Graphical Weirdness - Using Bounty Hunters

R2-Opus2

I've seen something strange happen in a few game's I've played so far.  I don't know yet if its across the board or just in a particular game mode. 

For some reason I saw this at least twice.  I'm referring to the AI going bezerk creating a ton of field/fleet commanders and when I take one out using a bounty hunter, I get graphcial glitches poping up in zoomed in planet view where the field/fleet commander's icon is repeated over and over.  I see the icon under all 3 fleet windows, again pasted over the droid buttons bottom left above the map, and one more overtop the garrison slots view.  Also there's a number (I can't quite make out) plastered across every hero icon pic in the upper right.  Also I think this somehow disabled centering on a hero from galactic view by clicking its icon.

Other than that last, I haven't noticed if this affected performance any other way.  just seems to be primarily a graphical snaffu.